Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sonic Unleashed Game Guide (Playstation 2 and Wii)

I'm back with another Sonic guide that I read. Sonic Unleashed is a game with the famous blue hedgehog doing what he does best: saving the world from Doctor Eggman (also known as Doctor Robotnik). In the mist of Sonic stopping Eggman again as Super Sonic, he captures Sonic and drains the power of the Chaos Emeralds to unleash a beast inside the earth called Dark Gaia. The side effects are that Sonic turns into a "Werehog" (refered to as WereSonic for the rest of the review) and people act very differently than they would normally, at night. Unlike the people, Sonic is the same on the inside when the sun goes down, despite looking like a beast. The main plot is to restore the Chaos Emeralds' power and stop Eggman as usual. I could go on and on about this game, but it would be rather boring if I did so. The guide itself really helps, but only if you have the PS2 (Playstation 2) or Wii versions. The XBox 360 and Playstation 3 versions are very different versions of the game and there's no guide for them, though the story is just the same. Sonic Unleashed is another game I highly recommend, but then again I may be biased, because I like Sonic a lot.

No comments: