Sunday, October 5, 2008

What I've been Reading - Sonic Chronicles Guide by Prima




Lately, I've been reading the guide to Sonic Chronicles: the Dark Brotherhood made by Prima Games. If you remember my last review about the Nintendo Power article for this game, you know I was excited for it. It's a fun game and the guide really helps get through the story. So far, I'm in the Kron planet area in both and have been using the guide to find all the Chao eggs (there's 40 different Chao that can come out of them) and to find what I'm supposed to do in the first place in the area. I highly recommend the game and the guide together, since it could help most people to get through the game and sucessfully complete it one hundred percent.

1 comment:

Jenifer (JL) said...

Drew-
I think it's really cool that you enjoy reading literature about the Sonic Chronicles. It's a great way to merge technology with literature. Your review was very well written- the guide seems to have an interesting character storyline with factual tips regarding the game. Good job!